Need for Speed Payback
A Way Out
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Xbox One X
World Premiere Trailer:
Forza Motorsport 7
Life Is Strange: Before The Storm
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Creation Club Announce Trailer:
The Elder Scrolls
Skyrim Switch Trailer:
Skyrim VR Trailer:
Online Expansion Trailer:
Legends Heroes of Skyrim Trailer:
VFR Reveal Trailer:
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
The Evil Within 2
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
America Under Siege Trailer:
Gunning For Freedom Trailer:
Collector’s Edition Reveal Trailer:
Assassin’s Creed Origins
World Premiere Trailer:
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
The Crew 2
Skull and Bones
Starlink: Battle for Atlas
Steep: Road to the Olympics Expansion
World Premiere Trailer:
Far Cry 5
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Assains’s Creed: Origin release date has been leaked via a Game Informer magazine. The alleged leaked release date is October 27, 2017.
Check out the full list of new features, mechanics, and pics:
- Started working on game before unity
- Brand new fighting system
- New A.I.
- No minimap but a elder scrolls type compass at top
- No more sprinting button, speed depends on analog stick
- Crouching is back
- Story is being kept a secret
- Eagle vision is a subtle pulse that highlights objects not enemies
- Takes place during the ascent and reign of cleopatra
- You can climb everything in the game
- Large and small cities with many landmarks including Memphis and Alexandria
- The controllable eagle leak was true
- NPC’s have a day/night cycle and includes time for them to eat, sleep, work, and “answer the call of nature”
- Attack buttons are the right shoulder and trigger
- A.I. does not take turns to attack
- New combat system is more hit-box driven
- As you fight, an adrenaline gauge fills up, and when both attack buttons are pressed powerful attacks are unleashed
- Left shoulder button is lock on
- There are treasures to find in the depths of the water (sunken ships, long-forgotten ruins)
- Stat element of customization is removed
- New gear system where players can improve specific parts of your gear by crafting materials
- Leveling system that has a level cap of 40
- Bayek is not the only playable character in the game but that character is a secret
- There are legendary items to loot in the game
- You can add blocked arrows to your inventory
- You can no longer one hit enemies that are more powerful than you with your hidden blade
- Buttons for free-running up and down are removed
- Puzzles are back but more challenging and less switches
- Much more in depth ability graph with 3 paths (Seer, Warrior, Hunter)
- There are gladiator battles in arenas
The Division, lost 93% of its player base in the span of first 3 months. For Honor has surpassed one of 2016’s biggest bombs by losing 95% of its player base on Steam.
For Honor’s Average Player Count per Hour via GitHyp
Representative for Ubisoft confirmed that there are no plans to release the game until FY21, or fiscal year 2021. That means the game is not to premier before April 1, 2020.
Ubisoft’s Press Conference will begin on June 12 at 1 PM PT at the Orpheum Theater.
Leaks down below surfaced from 4chan and the Reddit community.
- The leaks aren’t “accidents”. Controlled. Both pictures are real. The first one (where the MC stood in front of something) is very old. The second one is a picture from the Demo we’ll see at E3.
- New scouting mechanic, the eagle. The eagle’s placeholder name for now is “Akhom”.
- There are NO towers in the game. You will be using your eagle for side-activities and points of interest. There’s a limit to how far you can go away from the protagonist.
- The characters all speak English like in Unity. That is because of the Animus 5.0, which has perfected any translation issues of the older versions. You will be sitting in it, not moving around like in the movie.
- We have a new Modern Day protagonist, he’s male and mixed race. Already a trained Assassin and has a new team that helps him achieve his task, given by William himself. William, Rebecca, Shaun all make appearances.
- MD is more like AC3’s MD with bigger areas and more character interaction. The MD does more to highlight the fact that Assassins and Templars still exist and are having a big impact on the world.
- “Without giving too much away, a piece of Eden is used during the Exodus and the crossing of the Red Sea, playing into the whole overarching mission of the modern-day protagonist.” Not main focus of the story though.
- He doesn’t exactly know when it’s set, but last he heard it was set between 1400 and 1200 BCE. It’s set during the Dynasties.
- NO naval combat. It really is only just a sailing boat used for travel purposes. It’s like in The Witcher 3, just a tad more customizable. That’s it.
- He states numerous times that the world is breathtakingly beautiful and that there is ambient stuff going on in the open seas. Better to sail than miss this stuff by fast-travelling.
- You will be travelling the Eastern Mediterranean with your boat.
- Ambient music is in the game.
- Devs have focused on story 100%. There is no multiplayer whatsoever, however, there are micro-transactions like in BF and Rogue. Multiplayer is still on the cards, might return at some point to the franchise.
- A lot of work went into the immersion aspect.
- Plenty of tropical areas. Mirages, oasis areas and various islands dotted around the sea are beautiful.
- The main protag (in the past) is a quieter version of Altair, basically. Looks like him, slightly darker. Not black like Adé. Trilogy with him planned. Greece comes next and he’s in there. No idea about the third entry at all.
- Main protag (past) is apparently Israelite.
- Combat has been reworked. Enemies have different attack patterns and will actively try to flank you. Kinda like Witcher 3, but easier to get into.
- Stealth is much more integrated into the world. You can hide on corners, in crowds, in buildings and in bushes/haystacks. Imagine Syndicate and Unity’s stealth, but much more well thought out and implemented. Social stealth is emphasized a lot in the game. You’ll be blending into crowds and with groups of slaves an awful lot.
- Free running is the same as Syndicate/Unity, though it adds in some of the flair from Watch Dogs 2. It’s a lot smoother and more fluid.
- Reason why AC doesn’t make its way to Japan is because the higher ups don’t see it being successful. They made China for Chronicles to “please the fans”. Whoop-de-doo.
- Same thing for WW1 and WW2.
- Engine is a reworked version of Syndicate’s. But looks drastically different to Syndicate/Unity.
- They took Unity’s backlash very, very badly. They’ve been working on Origins so much to avoid another buggy situation. “Syndicate was about 60% complete when the backlash came to light, so Ubi shoved that one out of the door before we had the break.”
- No Switch version, releases on PS4, Xbawks One and PC.
- Coming out later this year.
- Hidden Blade used in the game is a very early version. Requires losing a finger. There’s also a bow, a shield, various swords, spears and throwing knives.
- Our protagonist (paaast) doesn’t have a name at the beginning. Later, other characters start calling him “Shed”, after the deity that represents salvation. A big part of the story revolves around saving your people from slavery.
- The idea of an Ancient Rome game was floating around the office. Ceasar wasn’t a Templar, but shared a lot of their ideologies. Senators that killed him were part of the Brotherhood. Status of this idea is unknown.
- Skills are done in a talent tree. However, the differences between the skill trees are drastically different and you can only ever have a certain amount of skills active at one point. One tree is Combat, another Stealth and the final one is Movement.
- Outfit-wise, there’s a few pre-determined outfits (as there has been in every AC game). However, there are different piece of equipment that you can buy that will go over the top of your ‘base’ appearance. Imagine Unity’s equipment variation/customization, but with less pointless fluff.
- Character customization is more like Unity than Syndicate.
- You can put your hood on and off whenever you want.
- First Trailer on Friday, will be reveal trailer
- First gameplay at E3 + a CGI trailer
- Charlotte will be the MD protagonist
- “Balek -> Rift”, ” Shed -> MC”
- “Desmond will be in the game – maybe not the way you would imagine”
- Greece was cut off from the game
- The story has 11 sequences, will last around 20 hours
- The map is 3 times the size of Black Flag, will have Egypt + Mediterranean Sea
- “Assassin´s Creed: Origins” is the official title of the new game.
- The game will take place in Roman Egypt, we will have smaller rifts that take place “way before that”
- The rifts are going to be comparable to the one in Syndicate and will be “closed” open worlds.
- The main campaign takes place in “100/200 AD Roman Egypt”
- The combat is “a slightly better version of Witcher 3”, will be way more tactical than previous AC titles. “5% old animations – 95% new animations.”
- Parkour is really smooth. Compared to other the AC games will be “AWESOME!” Compared to other games? “Really good, but not as good as Horizon e.g.” (this is a pretty weird statement”
- There will be sailing
- Gameplay mechanics will be closer to Unity
- When asked about Juno the leaker repeats “expect the unexpected”
- “Baled” and “Shed” have something in common
- The leaker can’t confirm all of the things in the 4chan leak, “but maybe some things changed over the development process”
- Release date is set for 10/31/17
- There are 2 main characters, but not in the same way as Syndicate. Maybe refers to a historical and modern day protagonists or 2 historical characters from different eras.
- “Leaker” really likes the story, says it will potentially blow our minds and again repeats to expect the unexpected
- Can’t reveal any information about his identity
- Reveal trailer will show setting, short modern day look, character is introduced
- The cities take around 40% of the game world, the biggest city will be like Rome in AC Brotherhood
- There will be a rift during the Napoleonic wars, but we won’t play as Arno
- The combat system is all about the parry mechanism
- Modern Day will play like AC III, but will be larger and more interactive. In terms of hours it will be around 10% of the main story.
- “A second game in Greece is fix. Soft Reboot fits pretty good here – Prepare to see some old faces”
- When asked about tomb exploration leaker says it will be even better than Brotherhood and Revelations.
- Outfit customization is pretty much like in Unity.
- Trilogy still isn’t confirmed.
- Charlotte will have new assassins surrounding her as a team
- Leaker claims he’s aware of 4 rifts at the moment.
- Pet eagle confirmed? ” “
- Can’t say anything about side activities, leaker’s priorities were story, combat and stealth mechanics
- Again mentions that combat is Witcher 3-like, but slightly better and more impactful
- There will be no wallrunning in the game
- Say there will be 1 male and 1 female character as protagonists.
- There will be NPCs we can recruit like in previous titles.
- “Is eagle vision still in the game or is it this eagle mechanic taking over?” Answer: “It is in the game, but…”
- Says there are “Some questionmarks about the time and place of the 3rd game of the “trilogy” “, which is apparently why it isn’t confirmed to be a trilogy yet.
- Says there will be stronger story elements of The Ones Who Came Before/Isu
- Movement will be more fluent than before, no “movement enhancements” like hookblade or rope launcher
- Alexandria will be one of the cities we can visit
- We won’t be able to pet animals
- Again repeats that there will be 11 sequences, 20-hour main story with around 10% modern day
- “It was kind of hard to do “good for parkour” in cities but yeah, in a way there are!” (when asked if the cities will be good for parkour or just the tombs)
- Collectibles will be a mix of story/lore related and collectibles for the sake of collectibles
- Leaker says the soundtrack reminds them of the “good old days, remember AC II?”
- Greater mission variety, leaker says they enjoyed it
- Game is newcomer friendly, but the “Modern Day is not that easy for newcomers.. But a pretty good way I would say”
- New combat engine, says we will love it
- 3 skill trees and 5 different types of weapons
- When asked to mention a historical character leaker says Antonius Pius
- We will get to see the “origins” of the Assassin/Templar conflict
- When asked about a better healing mechanic: “Better? Don´t know Way more realistic? Yes!”
- No British accents
- Can we recruit assassins again? “Mh.. kind of”
- Boat gameplay is really easy and smooth, only 1 button and the stick are needed
- Classic version of the hidden blade and we’ll only be able to use a single blade
- Leaker says he’d love to have Jesper Kyd back