Digital Pre-Order Bounces
- War Horse
- The Outlaw Survival Kit
- Standard Edition Digital Pre-Order: Get GTA$500,000
- Special Edition Digital Pre-Order: Get GTA$1,000,000
- Ultimate Edition Digital Pre-Order: Get GTA$2,000,000
Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition
- Bank Robbery Mission and Gang Hideout in Story Mode
- Dappled Black Thoroughbred
- Talisman and Medallion Gameplay Bonuses
- Gameplay Boosts, Cash Bonuses & Discounts
- The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit
- Free Access to Additional Weapons
- Volcanic Pistol
- Pump Action Shotgun
- Lancaster Varmint Rifle
Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition
- All of the Story Mode content from the Special Edition
- Bonus Outfits
- Blackrose Bounty Hunter Outfit
- Copperhead Enforcer Outfit
- Black Chestnut Thoroughbred
- Free Access to the Survivor Camp Theme in online
- Free Access to Additional Weapons in online
- Rank Bonuses
Red Dead Redemption 2: Collector’s Box
- Metal Tithing Box with Lock & Key
- Collectable Challenge Coin
- Double Sided Puzzle
- Six Shooter Bandana
- Treasure Map
- Pin Set
- Playing Cards
- Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue
- 12 Cigarette Cards
For more info, click here.
Microsoft Store has listed Red Dead Redemption 2 pre-order reward.
- The War Horse
- The Outlaw Survival Kit
- Cash Bonus for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode
- Bonus GTA$500,000 to spend immediately in Grand Theft Auto Online
And saying “pre-order by July 31, 2018 to get an exclusive Treasure Map for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode.”
Grand Theft Auto V became the highest grossing media content of all time, which means GTA V has made more money than any other film, game or album in the history.
GTA V got sold 90 million copies, resulting $6 billion of revenue, while Star Wars only make $3 billion.
Amazon Germany listed new product called Grand Theft Auto V – Premium Edition, last weekend. It says Premium Edition will release at March 23 for PS4 and Xbox One, €69.95.
It is already removed from the site as you might expected and Rockstar is being silence. So we have to wait till March to find out if it is ture.
Take-Two officially announced that GTA V has now shipped 85 million copies since its launch in September 2013. This means that GTA V has officially overtaken Wii Sports in sales, taking the title of “Best Selling Game of All Time” in the motion-based game.
Few days ago Take-Two Interactive warned the developer of the OpenIV modding tool which allows players to mod Rockstar titles like Grand Theft Auto V, Max Payne 3.
However, due to the negative reaction from the studio’s playerbase and modding community, Rockstar Games released an official statement defending their games’ modders and thanked players and modders for showcasing their passion towards the developer’s titles through continuous mods and support.
Rockstar Games believes in reasonable fan creativity, and, in particular, wants creators to showcase their passion for our games. After discussions with Take-Two, Take-Two has agreed that it generally will not take legal action against third-party projects involving Rockstar’s PC games that are single-player, non-commercial, and respect the intellectual property (IP) rights of third parties. This does not apply to (i) multiplayer or online services; (ii) tools, files, libraries, or functions that could be used to impact multiplayer or online services, or (iii) use or importation of other IP (including other Rockstar IP) in the project. This is not a license, and it does not constitute endorsement, approval, or authorization of any third-party project. Take-Two reserves the right to object to any third-party project, or to revise, revoke and/or withdraw this statement at any time in their own discretion. This statement does not constitute a waiver of any rights that Take-Two may have with respect to third-party projects.
So Mod that only involving Rockstar’s PC games that are single-player, non-commercial, and respect the intellectual property rights of third parties will not get legal action.