Bethesda decided to send replacement for disappointed fans after the nylon bag gate, which they promised to give a canvas bag as a part of $200 Collector’s Edition for Fallout 76, but sent a nylon bag with out any notice.
RAGE 2 will release on May 14, 2019.
Bethesda sold “Power Armour Edition” with canvas bag init when Fallout 76 launched, at $199. But what customers got was cheap-looking nylon bag.
To the respond of fans disappointment, Bethesda apologized and promised to give affected customers 500 Atoms – which is $5 worth of Fallout 76‘s in game currency – as compensation. Which was not enough to compensate fans disappointment, and ironically, it wan’t even enough to buy the in-game version of the outfit that comes with the canvas bag, which costs 700 Atoms.
Bethesda‘s upcoming free-to-play mobile game, The Elder Scrolls: Blades, which was originally set to release on this fall, got delayed to early 2019.
At the Fallout 76 PC beta happened in
Fallout 76 will release on November 14th.
Bethesda revealed Fallout 76 Platinum Edition at $115 and opened pre-order.
Fallout 76 Platinum Edition includes:
- Digital Bonus: Digital version of this guide.
- Collector’s Case: Box.
- Numbered Art Print: Original Fallout 76 concept art.
- Three Mini-Journals: Notebooks with Tricentennial-themed cover art and 64 pages of either blank, lined, or grid paper.
- Appalachia Regional Postcard Pack: Custom six-postcard pack featuring art from each game region.
- Local Brew Beverage Coasters: Labels from all five in-game varieties of beer adorn these durable coasters.
- Premium Double-sided Map Poster: Poster map.
- Collector’s Edition Guide with Alternate Cover and Treatments: Hardcover guide, with alternate cover art, etc.
- Inside the Guide: Guide
To pre-order, visit here.