1. New EU passports – EU
2. Project Venom v2 – Razer
3. GeForce Academy of Gaming – Nvidia
5. ESO – TESLegend Collaboration – Bethesda
7. Noise-Cancelling Headrest – Skoda
8. Swedish Air – Clas Ohlson
9. Chocolate Whopper – Burger King
10. Where’s Waldo? – Google
11. Bad Joke Detector – Google
12. Google Cloud Hummus API- Google
13. Write on the Keyboard – Google
14. Trump energy drink – Carabao
15. SodaSoak – SodaStream
Mill is Real-Time Animation System(RTAS) that utilizes real-time rendering technology and a custom-built, CGI virtual production pipeline to create any character.
Learn more here.
Unreal Studio is tools and services that helps enterprise to accelerate workflow with Unreal Engine.
Unreal Studio provide:
- Datasmith to import your data from 3ds Max, Rhino 3D, SolidWorks, Inventor, CATIA, Siemens NX, Creo and more to Unreal Engine.
- Learning program to enhance your skills and knowledge through a library of Unreal Engine and Datasmith video tutorials.
- Assets to get faster results with templates and assets, including 100 substance materials from Allegorithmic.
- Support to get access to technical support for Datasmith through a searchable knowledgebase and 1:1 ticketed support.
To learn more, click here.
Leak of the Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Xbox One release was truth. Ninja Theory has announced that it will coming to Xbox One on April 11th and it will have Xbox One X enhancement.
Steam Spy revealed that Steam reached $4.3 billion sales last year. Which dose not include DLCs, microtransactions or other in-app purchases.
According to Sensor Tower, Fortnite has made over $1.5 million in 3 days.